.
.
I'm really sorry that tomorrow can't go out
.
I'm really sorry that tomorrow can't go out
Forgive me please...
If I have to make a choice, other people or my mom, I will choose my mom.
Never change.. until now
Althought I couldn't accept her thinking sometime but I still have to listen to her.
Never change.. until now
Althought I couldn't accept her thinking sometime but I still have to listen to her.
Because she is my mom...
You know..
My mom is the NUMBER ONE in my life
My mom is the NUMBER ONE in my life
I always feel difficult when meet this kind of trouble
Lastly, don't think too much my reader..
You can ask me, I can answer you =)
I just don't want you feel like you're the unimportant for me. You can ask me, I can answer you =)
No comments:
Post a Comment