Monday, March 31, 2014

Jane-S.

Just like to type english because of laziness to type chinese, haha.

Okay, just wanna start what I want to write today. 

Before I started my online business, I don't wish that so many people know me. But after my business started, it just so hard to gain likes from people. Even though likes isn't that important for online business, but likes are meant how well known of a shop. 

I do not earn much from every customers, I just actually earn that RM1 for each product. 

Am I stupid? Can I use my good personality to make people like my shop? =P 

But there is no such of this way to improve sales. 

I am actually good people, welcome to my shop and buy yourself stuff happily. And don't bully me =( 

I am willing to do your business, and all the products in my shop are actually quite nice. yeah, quite nice. I believed my 眼光 not that bad, haha. 

At the beginning, I would like to write this post title as 'Friends that become prettier and prettier together', but then once I write, I change my own topic. 

Jane-S. is my shop name, a facebook online shop. haha


Between, I also agent of Taobao, haha. Suddenly wish to earn money, instead of take money from my family. =( 

Wish list: 
1) Finding ambassador for my shop, who willing to endorse my shop? with little benefit, cuz I'm new and don't wish to spend so much. Qualification of ambassador is actually quite easy to achieve, I feel that you are pretty then is enough. And one more! support me from your true heart =D 

Anyhow, I just write here. When can I stabilize my shop?  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Because you only live once.